We've gathered together 19 made in Washington gift ideas to help you send unique gifts everyone will love this holiday season, while supporting local small businesses at the same time! Buying gifts from big box stores and Amazon is so 2022 - this year it's all about cool products that you can't find just anywhere.
Washington State Gift Guide for 2023
- Chocolate covered cherrybings
- Smoked salmon
- Organic fresh apples - delivered!
- Pike Place pig ornament
- A Washington tote bag
- A candle that smells like the Pacific Ocean
- Tea that's perfect for a foggy overcast day
- Handmade mushroom serving dish
- Sustainably caught fish jerky
- Local hot sauce that's actually HOT
- Healthy hot cocoa mix
- Pacific sea salt
- A quirky Seattle field guide
- JonBoy absinthe with black salt caramels
- Blown glass ornament
- Hand thrown mug by local ceramicist
- Membership to a Washington wine club
- Fran's Chocolate smoked caramels
- A handsome coffee gift box
Read on for links on where to find everything... Contact us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Chocolate Cherry Bings, by Chukar Cherries of Seattle. Link to buy.
2. Smoked Salmon, by Alaska Smokehouse of Seattle. Link to buy.
3. Fresh Washington grown apples, delivered to your door, from Chelan Ranch. Link to learn more.
4. Pike's Place Pig Ornament. Link to buy.
5. Washington State Tote Bag. Link to buy.
6. Pacific Coast Candle, by Fingerprint & Co of Seattle. Link to buy.
7. Fog Horn Earl Grey Tea, by Beach House Teas of Long Beach. Link to buy.
8. Handmade Mushroom Serving Dish. Link to buy.
9. Sustainably caught fish jerky by Neptune Snacks of Seattle. Link to buy.
10. Smoky Ghost Hot Sauce by Elixir Sauce of Spokane. Link to buy.
11. Healthy Hot Cocoa mix by Retreat Drinks of Gig Harbor. Link to buy.
12. Sea Salt from the San Juan Islands. Link to buy.
13. Quirky Seattle Field Guide by Wildsam. Link to buy.
14. Jonboy Absinthe with Black Salt caramels. Link to buy.
15. Blown Glass Ornament. Link to buy.
16. Handthrown ceramic mug by KJ Pottery. Link to buy.
17. Washington wine club from a local winery. Link to learn more.
18. Fran's Chocolates (tip: the smoked salted caramels are the best). Link to buy.
19. Handsome coffee gift box, by Washington Local. Link to buy.