Cool misty beaches, moss, ferns, and a thousand shades of emerald paired with inspiring mountain ranges, river valleys, and vibrant cities. The Washington experience is varied and diverse, and we're here to share it with you through local products and the small businesses that create them.
Welcome to Washington Local
Discover Washington's unique local flavor, and support small businesses, with Washington Local. We bring together great local products that reflect the spirit of Washington, with an emphasis on regional ingredients and things created by makers who are passionate about their craft.
Custom Washington Gift Baskets
We offer a modern take on the traditional gift basket, with packaging options that include our sleek boxes or reusable market tote bags. Our customers can easily hand-pick their favorite products to create unique gift sets, so anyone can share a taste of Washington and directly support local makers at the same time. You can also shop our pre-curated gift options if you're looking for a crowd pleasing assortment of products.
Whether you are gifting a gift to a loved one, buying corporate gifts, or simply treating yourself, we make it easy to share a taste of Washington.
We started our journey in Colorado, when we realized how many awesome products were being created by unique local makers...and how hard
they were to find and share! We launched our first shop, Colorado Crafted,
in 2013 and our second, California Crafted
, in 2021.
Washington holds a special place in our hearts, which is why we chose it for our third shop. Sarah, one of our founders, lived there for nine years before relocating to Colorado. From the majestic beauty of Mt. Rainier, the mystery of the Olympic Peninsula, and the water taxi and flying fish in downtown Seattle - we love the state of Washington and can't wait to share it with you.
In this age of Amazon and big box stores that are the same from city to city, and state to state – we are proud to give our customers the ability to discover truly local products online, hand-pick their favorites, and then easily send them anywhere, anytime.
Founders of Washington Local; Dulcie Wilcox and Sarah Welle
More About What We Do:
- We're 100% woman owned.
- Our selection of unique-to-Washington snacks and treats offers mass appeal but everything is super local which keeps it special at the same time.
- We've launched with over 30 locally made products and will be constantly adding new products to our store. Our current selection ranges from luxurious spa products to housewares to a wide array of carefully curated edible goodies and gourmet foods.
- We're constantly searching the state to find new products that are delicious, beautifully designed, and carefully created by individuals who truly care about their craft. We don't include products in our boxes simply because they were made in Washington - we seek out local products that are created with exacting attention to detail and quality that's unmatched.
- From small gifting projects to large corporate projects - we have the experience and resources to take care of your needs seamlessly.
- We keep plenty of product on hand at all times in our Colorado-based warehouse, so we're able to meet your needs quickly and effectively.